Hi! My name is Claire Keating. I am 14 and a 9th grader. I live in Austin, Texas! There are five people in my family, me, my parents, and my two sisters. My sisters are both out of the house, the middle one's name is Laura and is in college at Catholic University in Washington DC. The oldest one's name is Kellie and is out of college but also living in DC. I swim for my the high school swim team. I also swim for a year around team, COTA, after school. I go to my high school swim pratice every morning we have school and I go to COTA 3 times a week.
I have two pets at home a dog and a cat. My dogs name is marcie, she is a chocolate lab and always has a lot of energy. My cats name is Matilda and is a little older. For history, geometry, and english I am in honors classes. But for biology in taking regulars. The language I decided to take was spanish and I am in Spanish 2. I have been taking spanish since 7th grade. Swimming is my form of athletics and im in a teen leadership class for my last elective. School would normally start at 9 olcock, but since I have swimming (which counts as my first period) i don't really start until about 10 oclock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey hows it going, hows the swimming going, im no good in a swimming race. The football i follow is Aussie rules. not what youse play in america. i barrack for a team called the geelong cats though. You can look up aussie rules on www.afl.com.au or geelong website on www.gfc.com.au
well, my bro goes to CU, in boulder, and its actually his first year!
about my dog.... she fell out of a truck going 50MPH and hit the concrete siding on a highway, so she wasnt always blind, but shes still doing pretty well for a blind dog. ur sister goes to DC? cool! details plz, ive nevr been there.
Post a Comment