I don't know too much about illegal immigrant, but most of them are coming from Mexico and places around there. They come into the United States looking for a better life. They might be looking for better jobs, more freedom, of just a new life. Many people come into the United States and start working before they are officially a citizen of our country. They want people who come into the country to become citizens and if they are not the government tells them they need to become one. But there are still many people that live here and are not citizens.
I think that people should be able to come live in the United States but should still have to become citizens. I think we should make it easier for them to become citizens. Maybe if the process was not as hard it would be more likely that people went threw it. I also think that when people move here they should learn at least a little English so that they can better communicate with others who are living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Totally agree with you on making sure immigrants, legal or illegal, can speak English. Being able to communicate will help them make a living and live a fuller life here.
illegal immigrants tend to come from asia, africa and a few from europe. even some americans. i wreckon they should go home unless they speak fluent english and get an Aussie accent. it annoys me when people cant speak english very well because they are so hard to understand.
I agree i think they should make it eaiser for them to become citizens. America was started by immigrants so why are we making it so hard for people to become citizens.
Post a Comment