I have a few favorite places in America. Some of my most favorite places are just simply the different states that have family living in. But a big one that everyone knows is Disney World. It his a HUGE amusement park in Florida that is enjoyed by family's all year long. The have hundreds of rides and many other things to do like go see shows. I have been here twice. Once when i was a little younger so i don't remember it as well and another just a few years ago. Both times we went as a family. I hope to go back again.
A more historical place that is just as amazing is the Grand Canyon. I have only been there once but would love to go again. It is gigantic canyon that was once formed by a river. Its a lot of fun to go through, but you have to be prepared for a very long walk! Some people ride donkeys through it. I always thought that looked kind of fun. The Views of the canyon are amazing from the trail and create an experience everyone should see in their life. I have many other places in the United States that I love these are just two of them that really stick out in my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE Disney World! I went the spring break of 7th grade and had a blast! I wish I could go to the Great Canyon; it sounds so pretty! It sounds like you travel a lot... Does your family just like going on road trips or is there a certain reason you travel? About the 30 Hour Famine...It was a lot of fun! We kept busy the whole time with putt'n'fun from 11-1 pm (it was freezing! I think i may have gotten sick but I got to drive a go cart so it's all good!), service projects (my group cleaned windows!), a photo scavenger hunt and swimming plus a lot more! We are for sure we raised around $3500, maybe more! Something really sad I learned though was that all together, America is going to spend $475 billion this Christmas when it would only take $10 billion to get clean drinking water to every single person in the world... Maybe I'll ask for water for Christmas this year!
Post a Comment