Saturday, January 24, 2009

Technology

Technology is in everyones everyday life. In school we use computers, sometimes people bring there own laptops. Now we even can occationaly use our ipods. There are alot of different types of ipods now. There is the original, nano, video, and the itouch. For entertainment there are many games. There is the Wii, playstation, xbox, and even just the new telivisions they have now. When it comes to something as greatly used as fire or electricity, things that were invented more recently would be cellphones and computers. Almost everyone owns a cellphone and a computer and use them all the time.
These past few weeks have been a little crazy. Over winter break we went to Houston to visit my grandparents. That was alot of fun and it was nice to relax, but not for long. School started up again and it is hard to get back into the flow of things. I had to get used to doing homework again. I also had to start going to swim practice again. I go in the morning before school with the Anderson swim team and in the afternoon with COTA, a clu swim team.

2 comments:

Katie Y! said...

I think it's great that we get to use ipods in class now! It makes working a lot more relaxing! Have any of your teachers let you use it in class yet?

Travis B said...

HOORAY FOR IPODS IN CLASS! I would be more specific when it comes to cell phones today. i mean yeah, theyre amazing, but what's the most amazing-est in your opinion? mine is the iphone.