I think that the Sudanese government is who is mainly to blame. They are the ones that are supporting the Janjaweed. They say that they claim they are not but it isant true. They will not let troops come in and help. They say they are protecting themselves agains the rebel groups, but they are ethnic cleansing. They are supplying weaponss. They are also supplying money.
It is Easter tommorow!!! Today I went to my friends baptism into my church. It was really exciting. She was baptized in the fountain outside. She stood in the fountain with the priest. He poured water over her head. She said it was really cold! Tomorrow is easter and it is going to be a lot of fun! My family is in town and we are going to spend the day together. I also get to see my cousin who doesn't live in Austin any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment